Grange Leisure Park
- Brand new Leisure Complex Now Open
- 9 hole golf course
- Children’s play areas
- Brand new landscaped touring area
- Lakeside views
- Excellent well stocked fishing lakes
- Hard standing touring pitches
- Grass touring and tent pitches available with electric hook up
- Holiday homes have dedicated car parking space
- Cottages available with private gardens
- Announcement: Grange Leisure Complex is open all year to the public
With our exciting new Badgers Barn Bar & Restaurant, The Kitchen Café, Londis convenience store and Amusements arcade now open, you will see why Grange Leisure Park is becoming the talk of Mablethorpe town!
Set in a tranquil location amongst open countryside, Grange Leisure Park is ideally situated close to the golden sandy beaches and traditional seaside resorts of Mablethorpe and Sutton on Sea, the perfect holiday retreat in which to escape, relax and unwind and an ideal base from which to explore our picturesque county. Perfect for nature lovers, our 3 star leisure park is home to an abundance of resident wildlife. With our exciting new bar, shop and café development underway, Grange Leisure Park is fast becoming the premier park in the area.
Grange Leisure Park
Lincolnshire. LN12 1NE
Tel 01507 472814
- Park Facilities
- Hire and Pets Equipment
- Self Catering
- Booking Terms and Conditions
- Wifi availibility and Disability facilities
Hire Equipment & Pets
- For all Parks – Cots are available at £15 per week, £10 per short break (£20 refundable deposit, payable on arrival).
- Iron £5 per day, £10 deposit. Ironing boards £5 per day, £10 deposit. Highchairs are available at £15 per week, £10 per short break (£20 refundable deposit, payable on arrival).
- Pets are allowed in selected accommodation only at £40 per week & £20 per short break – (Bronze at
Coastfields, Silver & Bungalow at Merryfield, Cottages & Bronze at Grange)
Choose from a range of superbly appointed modern and spacious caravan holiday homes, all 12ft wide with 2/3 bedrooms to comfortably sleep up to 6/8 people. For parties with disabled guests, we can offer a luxurious silver grade caravan fully adapted for wheelchair users with access ramp. All our holiday homes have a dedicated car parking space. With a fresh upgrade for 2016, our 3 bedroomed holiday cottages sleep up to 6 people, each one is comfortably furnished and has its own private garden for your relaxation and enjoyment.
- Prices 7 nights (Saturday to Saturday)
- Prices 3 nights (Friday to Monday) & 4 nights (Monday to Friday)
- Arrival and Departures
Arrival and Departure Times
Holiday Caravans between 3pm – 5pm, Tourers/Tents between 2pm and 5pm Please vacate your accommodation by 10am on day of departure and your touring caravan/tent pitch by 11am. If you expect to arrive after the stated arrival times on the first day of your stay please let the park know. Early check in is available at £15 per booking. Late checkout also available at £15 per booking