Holiday Home Sales Executives
Basic £18,000 with a realistic OTE of £38,000 for the right Candidates.
2019 is looking like a great time to be part of Coastfields Leisure LTD after another record-breaking year. We are now at full speed with the winter projects. Another 150 new plots to sell at four of our Parks (Grange Leisure, Skegness Fields, Northshore and Merryfield). Northshore is getting its new entrance, new showground, whole new sales facility and a hand full of plot upgrades. This all lends to Coastfields Leisure LTD becoming the ‘go to’ Parks on the East coast. We now have the facility to fit most customer’s needs and requirements within our choice of 12 Parks, meaning you are not limited to selling on the Park you Work. It is as important as ever to ensure we have the right sales team in place as the department is more than often the first point of contact for new customers, who, when treated in the correct manner will become the caravan owners of the future.
We have also recently installed the ParcVu management system that will help you focus on your customers, along with supporting your prospecting of the database, all coming together in making us look a truly professional place to sell a caravan from.
The ideal candidates for the position should have the following:
- A minimum of 2 years retail sales experience (not necessarily in Caravan Sales)
- Must be a self-motivator
- The ability to work alone or in a team.
- Full understanding of a sales process.
- Confident at prospecting customers by telephone.
- Computer literate
- Full Clean Driving Licence
- Be able to work weekends.
- The desire and passion to succeed.
In return we can offer:
- Competitive Basic Salary
- A superb commission package that rewards high performance.
- 28 Days Holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Accommodation (if required at a reduced rate)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Positive Industry working hours.
- The facility to earn a great income.
- The opportunity to progress.
- 12 Parks to sell on to.
- Over 240 Caravans in stock to sell from.
- A great team to be part of.
*Finally and most importantly we want people that want to be part of a successful team and work together to take the Department and the business forward.
This is a great opportunity to become part of one of the Largest Independent family owned groups in Lincolnshire.
Job Type: Permanent
- Secondary education
- Required 2 years minimum retail sales experience:
- Sales: 2 Years
- Required licence or certification:
- Full UK Driving Licence