Experienced Complex Manager
Coastfields Leisure Limited is one of the largest holiday park operators on the East Coast of Lincolnshire, with parks located in Skegness, Ingoldmells, Mablethorpe and Chapel St. Leonards.
We have an exciting and unique opportunity for an experienced complex manager at our popular 4 star holiday park in Ingoldmells, which boasts bars & restaurant, showbar, arcade, cafe and supermarket, swimming pool as well as established holiday caravan areas.
Reporting to the senior management team, this is an exceptional opportunity for someone who:
- has a proven background in a similar environment;
- is confident in taking full accountability for the day to day running of the complex and facilities;
- can lead a diverse team of staff in delivering an excellent customer experience;
- can maximise profitability within budgetary and performance targets.
As the successful candidate, you will ideally have:-
- Proven and successful management experience within a similar seasonal environment – with a particular emphasis on bars and retail;
- A good understanding of how to plan and organise work and staff efficiently to overcome the varying peaks and troughs of demand of a seasonal business;
- The ability to supervise, train, motivate, retain and develop a successful team of staff within a busy and fast-paced environment;
- Experience of implementing and monitoring health and safety at work legislation;
- A good understanding of the regulations and legislation concerning the operation of leisure, bars and catering facilities;
- A self-motivated work ethic;
- The ability to work within a large team but also prepared to be hands on;
- The flexibility to work regular unsociable hours during evenings and weekends as required;
- Ability to communicate at all levels and to deal with complaints;
- A high standard of personal presentation and integrity and be highly organised;
In return, we can offer an excellent remuneration package for the successful applicant and accommodation is available if required. If you would like to apply or would like further information then please contact us now
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent